Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Indie Post #1



I thought I'd give out a taste of some of the best Indie tunes out there right now. Each one of these artists reeks of talent. Bon Iver is definitely the hottest thing to hit the Indie scene in a while, so hop on the bearded bandwagon if you haven't already. The XX is a British duo I happen to come across over the summer, and have actually seen a lot of their stuff getting remixed. Crystalised is my favorite of their stuff. Sufjan Stevens, Iron & Wine, and Alexi Murdoch I bet you've all heard of, but here are a couple of their best tracks just in case you haven't:

Fleet Foxes- Mykonos
Bon Iver- Blood Bank
The XX- Crystalised
Sufjan Stevens- For The Widows In Paradise, For The Fatherless In Ypsilanti
Iron & Wine- Naked As We Came
Alexi Murdoch- All My Days

0 comments: