Wednesday, December 30, 2009


I have been considering doing some sort of "Best of the Decade" list. Not sure if it would be best artists, songs, or both. One thing I know for sure is that Radiohead is in my opinion the best/most influential band of this decade. With Kid A (2000), Amnesiac (2001), Hail To The Thief (2003), and In Rainbows (2007) all coming out in the span, I can declare the award with unbelievable certainty. Radiohead was even featured in my favorite South Park episode "Scott Tenorman Must Die" (aired in 2001).

A few months ago Thom Yorke stated that he, and Radiohead were done producing albums because he was afraid they had peaked and were drained of all which they could provide musically. Since then however, the band has released a couple singles and announced that they have begun work on another album! I can not wait to see what they have in store for us in the upcoming decade. Below I have provided three either covered or remixed Radiohead links:

John Mayer- Kid A (cover)
Radiohead- Idioteque (BBC Remix)
Radiohead- Nude (Holy Fuck Remix)

0 comments: