Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Sufjan Stevens's most popular song "Chicago" now has three different, very appealing remixes floating around the internet. Speaking of Chi-Town, that was a huge win for Bear's fans tonight. I'd say that was the best MNF game to watch this whole season. Might have even extended Lovie Smith's life as Bears HC for another year...but we'll just have to see. My superbowl picks are Charger's vs. Eagles with the Charger's coming out on top. Back to Sufjan though, after listening to each of the the versions a few times I thought my favorite was the acoustic but I've decided its a little too similar to the original so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the adult contemporary version is the best of the three. Grab them all right here and drop a comment below including your pick to go to/win the Superbowl and also which "Chicago" version you prefer:

Chicago (Acoustic)
Chicago (Adult Contemporary Easy Listening Version)
Chicago (Multiple Personality Disorder Version)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the acoustic one the best.