Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So I got into an argument today with some of my friends about what was the best rap album put together from top to bottom of all times. The three arguments that rose up were for Jay Z's Blueprint (The first one), Nas's Illmatic, and finally Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III. I would have to say I love all of them in a different way and for me it is hard to compare any of these artists because I think each of them is the best at what they do. I wanted to hear what your thoughts were on this argument. Hit up a comment and leave what you think is the best rap album ever made from top to bottom.

2 comments:

Miller said...

Definitely can't decide quite that quickly but a few that came to my mind which haven't been said yet:

Outkast- Stankonia

Lupe Fiasco- The Cool

Atmosphere- God loves ugly

Eminem- The Marshall Mathers LP

Anonymous said...

Dr Dre - Chronic im tellin you man....